cat-users - [[cat-users]] Admin Interface

[[cat-users]] Admin Interface

  • From: Pawel Lysak <Pawel.Lysak AT cnwl.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Admin Interface
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 14:23:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi,

We are going to configure the Eduroam for our College but the Administrator Interface doesn’t give us any option.

Our College appears on the list and I can log on with the idP but we have never received the invitation token.

How the whole process of setting this up look like?

Thank you.

This message will be sent to a public mailing list. Only English language please!

EMAIL DISCLAIMER/CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT This email message and any attachments are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If they have come to you in error then you must not disclose, copy or distribute the contents to anyone. Please notify sender of the error and ensure you delete the message and any attachments from your system. Thank you for your cooperation. The College of North West London accepts no responsibility for computer viruses and recommends that the addressee check for viruses before opening any attachments.

  • [[cat-users]] Admin Interface, Pawel Lysak, 02/08/2017