cat-users - [[cat-users]] Samsung Phone Connection Problem

[[cat-users]] Samsung Phone Connection Problem

  • From: "Luu, Hanh H" <hluu2 AT tulane.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Samsung Phone Connection Problem
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 16:38:14 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a student employee at Technology Services here at Tulane University of Louisiana. I have a patron with a Samsung phone that refuses to connect to eduroam. Her name is Ines Yujnovsky, and her phone number is +549112235335.

We have tried using our personal hotspots to connect her phone to the internet in order to get to cat.eduroam.org in order to download the eduroam installer on her phone. Everything appears to have downloaded successfully except for the error of the anon ID by which I am not sure how to fix. When going under settings and connecting to eduroam after taking her off my hotspot, I typed in the same user ID for the anon ID and then tried again with just @tulane.edu. However, neither approach worked. My supervisors and coworkers are at a loss as to what should be done. I kindly request for your assistance on this issue. Thank you so much.

Best,
Hanh Luu

  • [[cat-users]] Samsung Phone Connection Problem, Luu, Hanh H, 02/07/2017