cat-users - [[cat-users]] Request to Re-Register cat.eduroam.org account

[[cat-users]] Request to Re-Register cat.eduroam.org account

  • From: "Kumar, Ranjeet" <Ranjeet.Kumar AT courtauld.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Request to Re-Register cat.eduroam.org account
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 11:35:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Dear Sir/Madame,

I have received the following email from ‘monitor AT eduroam.org’  asking me to re-register my account on cat.eduroam.org as my existing account uses google to sign in.

I, first of all, want to confirm the authenticity of this email and if its indeed a legit request, could you kindly help me setup a new cat.eduroam.org account that doesn’t use google to sign in.

Please do let me know if you need any more information from our end required to complete the account setup.

Thanks.

===============================================================================================================================

Dear coleague,

You have been using Google ID to login into CAT web site (cat.eduroam.org).

Google has recently changed their authentication service so we are forced to ask you to register with us again.

Please note that this time you may also use other authentication services we offer (for instance your national fdentity ederation if it is member of eduGAIN).

Please follow this link

https://cat.eduroam.org/accept_invitation.php?h=KkI1NEQ5NDFDMjkwRjJBNTU4NkQzQjQ3OEVFQUEyMjg3MDIzQkRGODU%3D

in order to register again and get the priviledges you had earlier.

Please report any problems to monitor AT eduroam.org

Kind regards

eduroam operations team, GEANT

The Courtauld Institute of Art, Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 0RN
www.courtauld.ac.uk

Now open at The Courtauld Gallery: Rodin and Dance: The Essence of Movement
20 October 2016 – 22 January 2017

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. SCT Enterprises Limited is a limited company (registered in England and Wales, number 3137515). Their registered offices are at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN. The sale of items related to The Courtauld Gallery and its collections is managed by SCT Enterprises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld Institute of Art.

  • [[cat-users]] Request to Re-Register cat.eduroam.org account, Kumar, Ranjeet, 01/23/2017