cat-users - [[cat-users]] Add University of Idaho to cat.eduroam

[[cat-users]] Add University of Idaho to cat.eduroam

  • From: "Hays, Benjamin (bhays AT uidaho.edu)" <bhays AT uidaho.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Add University of Idaho to cat.eduroam
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 00:50:33 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hello,

How do we add the University of Idaho to the list of institutions that can download the eduroam configuration assistant tool?

We are the eduroam administrators for the University of Idaho.  We do not see an option in the Admin setting on eduroam.us

When trying to login to cat.eduroam.org we get the following error

There was a problem accessing the site. Try to browse to the site again.

If the problem persists, contact the administrator of this site and provide the reference number to identify the problem.

Reference number: 26805ccd-01b0-4ef9-aeb3-54083e8f152e

How do we add our IdP to cat.eduroam.org?

Thank you,

Ben Hays

bhays AT uidaho.edu

ITS Network Team

University of Idaho

Moscow, Idaho

Office (208)885-5353

  • [[cat-users]] Add University of Idaho to cat.eduroam, Hays, Benjamin (bhays AT uidaho.edu), 12/16/2016