cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Unattended/Silent installation of CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] Unattended/Silent installation of CAT

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: josu.gil AT ehu.es
  • Cc: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Unattended/Silent installation of CAT
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 15:51:12 +0100

Yes this is true, the installer checks if the GEANTLink is installed in the proper version and does not start the installation unnecessarily. Therefore if you know how to install GEANTLink silently before starting the CAT installer you will get what you need, but then in principle I could do the same thing in CAT (only my previous tests all failed).
Tomasz