cat-users - [[cat-users]] Eduroam profile breaks mac wifi

[[cat-users]] Eduroam profile breaks mac wifi

  • From: Jason Quinn <jason.quinn AT uni-ulm.de>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Eduroam profile breaks mac wifi
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 22:20:14 +0100

Hello,

I’ve been having problems with the recent profile update. Once setup, and my
mac is restarted, I cannot load any websites until I turn wifi off and on
from the top bar. This is without even being connected to the eduroam wifi; I
have a private wifi network at home but use eduroam at school. Upon removing
the profile everything works as brand new. Some information. rMBP 2014, MacOS
10.12.1, institution is Ulm University in Ulm Germany.

Regards
Jason