cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Incorectly formated download URL on Android

Re: [[cat-users]] Incorectly formated download URL on Android

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Incorectly formated download URL on Android
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 08:59:19 +0100

Hi Jan,
giving it another thought - for Android, the user needs to download
the configuration tool anyway, that tool has its own discovery service
allowing the user to configure the device. The configuration profile is
downloaded from CAT with the API call (that works).

This does not change the fact that what you have reported is a true bug,
of course.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576