cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Incorectly formated download URL on Android

Re: [[cat-users]] Incorectly formated download URL on Android

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Incorectly formated download URL on Android
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 08:48:03 +0100

Hi Jan,
I'm afraid you caught me there. basic.php appears when a mobile device
is detected, however not only the URL redirect mechanism appears to be
broken but also basic.php does not respond correctly to a profile
specification that does not contain the country selection as well. This
is clearly a bug worth a hot-fix. I will work on creating one ASAP.
Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz

twoln AT umk.pl
http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576