cat-users - [[cat-users]] Issues logging into the CAT tool website and managing my institution

[[cat-users]] Issues logging into the CAT tool website and managing my institution

  • From: Gilbert J Aguilar <GAguilar AT temple.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Issues logging into the CAT tool website and managing my institution
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 19:37:44 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

It’s been a while since I’ve logged into CAT.  When I login I get the following screen:

I thought I had setup my institution when I logged in the first time.  I’m looking for assistance in creating custom installers for our various Operating Systems.  It looks like I’ve setup a social login (using baddboyy10 AT gmail.com as the user name) to CAT and my Institution is Temple University.

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Gilbert Aguilar

Temple University

Gilbert Aguilar

Senior Network Systems Engineer

Temple University

Telecommunications,
1101  Montgomery Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122

gaguilar AT temple.edu
http://www.temple.edu

tel:
fax:

215-204-2095
215-204-6856

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Temple University. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the e-mail. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system

P Think before you print

  • [[cat-users]] Issues logging into the CAT tool website and managing my institution, Gilbert J Aguilar, 10/19/2016