cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT tool - Android

RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT tool - Android

  • From: Aamar Usman <Aamar.Usman AT bcu.ac.uk>
  • To: "A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk" <A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam CAT tool - Android
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:51:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Alan,

Unfortunately Tim Lucas has switched roles within Birmingham City University, although he is still available for support he is now our Security Manager. He’s off for the next two weeks.

I've logged onto the CAT tool but I'm not entirely familiar with where I need to enable the ‘Production Ready’ option.

Can you guide me from the below screenshot?

Thanks

Aamar