cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam on Wired

RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam on Wired

  • From: "Carlos Maqueda" <carlos.maqueda AT externo.uam.es>
  • To: <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] Eduroam on Wired
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 14:19:23 +0200

Hi,

The client 802.1x on the Ethernet network card works in Windows 7.

But the SSO (single sign-on) does not work.

Although activated on the network card option: "Enable single sign on for
this network", when the computer starts and requests credentials logon, not
the message: "Windows will try to connect to the network" with which the
session starts because it is cached but the eth interface is down.

For us it is important that the SSO work.

Regards.
--
Carlos