cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Adding institutions to eduroam CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] Adding institutions to eduroam CAT

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Andranik Hayrapetyan <andranik.h89 AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Cc: Hrachya Astsatryan <hrach AT sci.am>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Adding institutions to eduroam CAT
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 08:04:39 +0200

Hello,

> I am an administrator of Eduroam FRL, and I'd like to know how exactly I
> can add institutional Eduroam servers to the list of existing
> institutions in the https://cat.eduroam.org/ website.
> There is no much information there about this process. Should I

Except, of course, the manual:

https://wiki.geant.org/display/H2eduroam/A+guide+to+eduroam+CAT+for+federation+administrators

> configure and build the installers myself using source codes from
> Eduroam CAT git repository or should you provide some admin panel where
> I can add information about the resources?
> I guess that "eduroam Admin: manage your IDP" page in the website should
> help me to configure resources, but how should I identify myself in that
> page to be able to manage resources?
>
> Please point me to an information where I would be able to know more
> details about the process of integration eduroam CAT for institutions
> under my FRL.

I believe you have already received off-list instructions for the
NRO-admin level access to CAT which is a prerequisite for managing your
federation. If you follow those steps, the new parts of the UI as
described in the manual become available for you.

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche
2, avenue de l'Université