cat-users - [[cat-users]] Unable to execute cat eduroam on ANDROID Lollipop 5.1

[[cat-users]] Unable to execute cat eduroam on ANDROID Lollipop 5.1

  • From: Isabelle Rech-Le-Recis <isabelle.rech-le-recis AT enssib.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Unable to execute cat eduroam on ANDROID Lollipop 5.1
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 11:57:07 +0200

Hi,

We're using PEAP authentification for our eduroam 's clients, and i have to intall the cat eduroam on a ANDROID 5.0.2 Lollipop.

According to the compatibility matrix on https://cat.eduroam.org/ it should work, but...:

I run my school's CAT page, the tools donwloads to the end , then I reach the download folder tring to  run it,

but the following message raises -in french:  'Application introuvable pour exécuter cette action'
 'Unable to find the application to run'

Thanks for any help.

Best regards ,

begin:vcard
fn:Isabelle RECH LE RECIS
n:RECH LE RECIS;Isabelle
org:http://www.enssib.fr;04 72 44 43 34
adr;dom:;;;;;69200
email;internet:isabelle.rech-le-recis AT enssib.fr
title;quoted-printable:Syst=C3=A8mes et R=C3=A9seaux
tel;work:0472444334
tel;home:0681981429
version:2.1
end:vcard