cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Query regarding VAT version 1.1.2

Re: [[cat-users]] Query regarding VAT version 1.1.2

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: "Kumar, Ranjeet" <Ranjeet.Kumar AT courtauld.ac.uk>, "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Query regarding VAT version 1.1.2
  • Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 20:46:14 +0200

Hello,

your users will automatically get the newest installers if they get them from https://cat.eduroam.org. You do not have to take any action if this is where you usually send your users to.

If you downloaded and provide the installers on your own local support website, then you'll have to download the updated ones and replace them on your support website.

If your question was about users who have previously used the installers: the installers are executing a one-shot configuration action. If your users used them in the past and were able to set up eduroam that way, then they do not need to do anything either; eduroam is already set up.