cat-users - [[cat-users]] Query regarding VAT version 1.1.2

[[cat-users]] Query regarding VAT version 1.1.2

  • From: "Kumar, Ranjeet" <Ranjeet.Kumar AT courtauld.ac.uk>
  • To: "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Query regarding VAT version 1.1.2
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 12:11:55 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi,

With the new version of CAT tool recently released, how can we make sure our users are using the new version of CAT tool?

Do we need to do/configure anything on our end to make that happen?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ranjeet Kumar

IT Network Administrator

Courtauld Institute of Art

02078487101

The Courtauld Institute of Art, Somerset House, Strand, London, WC2R 0RN
www.courtauld.ac.uk

Coming soon to The Courtauld Gallery: Georgiana Houghton: Spirit Drawings
Opens 16 June 2016

The Courtauld Institute of Art is a company limited by guarantee (registered in England and Wales, number 04464432) and an exempt charity. SCT Enterprises Limited is a limited company (registered in England and Wales, number 3137515). Their registered offices are at Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN. The sale of items related to The Courtauld Gallery and its collections is managed by SCT Enterprises Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of The Courtauld Institute of Art.