cat-users - [[cat-users]] Inst-admins loosing their access

[[cat-users]] Inst-admins loosing their access

  • From: Ole Frendved Hansen <olef AT dtu.dk>
  • To: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Inst-admins loosing their access
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 14:46:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: da-DK, en-US

Hi Cat,

During the last 6-8 months several inst-admins have complained about lost
access to cat admin.
I’m the NRO-admin and when going to the admin web I still see them as being
admins.
When I re-invite they regain access, and I see a double entry with their mail
address in the admin GUI.

Can this origin in some sort of db field corruption ?
The link btw IdP and the cat-account is another possible failing point.

Any established knowledge on this issue?

Best, Ole
--
ole.frendved.hansen AT deic.dk
DeIC, Danish e-Infrastructure Cooperation, www.deic.dk