cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] SOAS mac eduroam cat

Re: [[cat-users]] SOAS mac eduroam cat

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Robert Wilson <rw10 AT soas.ac.uk>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] SOAS mac eduroam cat
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2016 13:41:32 +0000

Hi,

> Our Mac Eduroam CAT files haven’t worked for us for over a year ; our
> network team have changed several times over this period and it hasn’t been
> possible to have this problem seen by them as a priority.

you need to engage with the relevant people who have eduroamCAT access to
fix/verify things

> I don’t know whether this is right or not but everything else looked
> appropriate to my non-network trained eyes..

the anonymous id is slightly wrong...it should either be ticked and blank
(which gives you @soas.ac.uk as outerID)
or eg anonymous (which gives you
anonymous AT soas.ac.uk
) -
soas.ac.uk AT soas.ac.uk
is a little 'wierd' ;-)

as eduroam UK federation admin I'll do a little bit more digging (the only
usual suspect is certs).

are you using fresh downloads on the Mac from CAT site or an older downloaded
profile?

alan