cat-users - [[cat-users]] CAT on Chromebook

[[cat-users]] CAT on Chromebook

  • From: Metselaar Jasper <jasper.metselaar AT sundsvall.se>
  • To: "'cat-users AT lists.geant.org'" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] CAT on Chromebook
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2016 13:05:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: sv-SE, en-US

Hi!

One of our has a Chromebook and we area re trying to use CAT for installation of Eduroam on this device. So far without success.

I downloaded the ONC file from cat.eduroam.org, but when I try to import this file on chrome://net-internals/#chromeos doesn’t seem to work.

I click Choose File, and choose the .onc file, but nothing happens. The text behind the Choose File button still says “No file chosen”.

As it is stated that the import is silent, I checked if some settings appeared in the network config, but I couldn’t see anything.

I hope someone can help me to make eduroam work on this and future Chromebooks.

(please note that this is the first time I use a Chromebook, so I might be overlooking something obvious.)

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Jasper Metselaar
IT Drifttekniker, Servicecenter IT
E-post: jasper.metselaar AT sundsvall.se

Sundsvalls kommun
Servicecenter
851 85 Sundsvall
Besöksadress: Tivolivägen 10 - Växel 060-19 10 00 - www.sundsvall.se