cat-users - RE: [[cat-users]] SHA1 sunsetting

RE: [[cat-users]] SHA1 sunsetting

  • From: "Morris, Andi" <amorris AT cardiffmet.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [[cat-users]] SHA1 sunsetting
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 13:07:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

"CRLDP defined point in root CA might be the only issue - if you dont have
one then some clients arent going to work"

- Looking at the current Root cert properties I can't see one of these at
the moment. I'll look to add this in if we move to a SHA256 or higher root
cert in the future.

I appreciate this has crept out of the cat-users topic now so I'm happy to
leave this. Thanks everyone for the advice.

Cheers,
Andi