cat-users - [[cat-users]] Request Ability to manage My Institution .tarleton.edu

[[cat-users]] Request Ability to manage My Institution .tarleton.edu

  • From: "Williams, Mr. Michael" <MMWILLIAMS AT tarleton.edu>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Request Ability to manage My Institution .tarleton.edu
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 15:10:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello,

  I am one of the Eduroam administrator at our institution.  I am interested in using the CAT tool to simplify Eduroam configuration for my campus users.    I am requesting an invitation/ability to use the CAT tool and to provide the CAT tool to our users.

Thank you

Mike

Michael M. Williams

Sr. Lead Network Analyst

Information Technology Services

Tarleton State University

201 St. Felix Str.

Box T-0220

Stephenville, TX 76402

Tel: (254) 968-1850

Fax: (254) 968-9393

mmwilliams AT tarleton.edu

Information Technology Services staff will never ask for your password in an email.  Don't ever email your password to anyone or share confidential information in emails.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

  • [[cat-users]] Request Ability to manage My Institution .tarleton.edu, Williams, Mr. Michael, 03/28/2016