cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Conexión eduroam

Re: [[cat-users]] Conexión eduroam

  • From: Jose Manuel Macias Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: JCARLOS-COIT <jcarlos AT coit.es>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Conexión eduroam
  • Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 12:40:06 +0100

Hello Juan Carlos,

this is an English-speaking mailing list.

Please contact your institution help-desk in order to get support. This
mailing list is only for reporting problems with the installers, but my
guess is that you have a different problem.

If in doubt, do not hesitate to contact me off-list, and if necessary
either your institution administrators or me will report to the list.

Regards,

Jose Manuel.