cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?

Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?

  • From: Tom Ivar Myren <tom.myren AT uninett.no>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:52:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, nb-NO

Hi,
In this case we are testing towards Aruba Clearpass, to see what is best way
to configure for eduroam. (ISE could be another case)
We do use eapol_test first, before trying differnet clients - when a CAT
profile would be nice.
I realize we can use cat-test site also for this - as I wrote originally this
is just something that would be convenient, as enabling an additional SSID
for all profiles is not wanted.

/Tom