cat-users - [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?

[[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?

  • From: Tom Ivar Myren <tom.myren AT uninett.no>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Fwd: Media properties in profiles?
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 08:34:25 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, nb-NO

Hi,
For test purposes (different Radius server) we have enabled an alternative
eduroam SSID (eduroam_a) and wanted to set up a CAT profile including this
SSID.
In CAT this is a global setting, and I would not like our production profile
to include this SSID.

We manage fine without this possibility, but could having "additional SSID"
in a profile be an idea for later releases?
(Or there might be a good reason to keep this as is)

Br
Tom Myren