cat-users - [[cat-users]] Connection trouble in Luxembourg - very Urgent!

[[cat-users]] Connection trouble in Luxembourg - very Urgent!

  • From: Gordon Meyrath <mvisia AT me.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org, admin AT restena.lu, feedback AT eduroam.lu
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Connection trouble in Luxembourg - very Urgent!
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 11:30:23 +0100

Hey, im student, and i have permanently connection problems, like im connect
my MacBook, to the Network, and i lose every 10sec the connection, just
disconnect, disable and enable the wifi card, to got again 10-15 sec
internet.

Sometime as long i don't use heavy websites likes eduction365.lu from
Luxembourg school government the connection stay. I just delete and download
again the Profile in hope it fix the problem but without luck, i have an
important examen where i really need internet. please help me!

Please reply in german, french oder luxembourgish.

Thanks for quick and urgent reply.