cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] End user support desired?

Re: [[cat-users]] End user support desired?

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] End user support desired?
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:44:22 +0000

Hi,

> No. All those end-users were only "permitted senders" - they were never
> subscribed UNTIL the mailing list migration erroneously turned them into
> subscribers.

well, my point is that they wouldnt have even been permitted senders (well
most of them)
as just end users of wireless who use the CAT tool to configure their devices

> THAT caused the surge of people wanting to get unsubscribed (which I can
> understand).

might I suggest just a full total unsubscribe process for ALL people...and
those who want
to be on the list can then just re-subscribe ?

alan