cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Support for Apple iOS / MacOS "ancient" versions

Re: [cat-users] Support for Apple iOS / MacOS "ancient" versions

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Support for Apple iOS / MacOS "ancient" versions
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2015 15:03:59 +0100

Hi,

> Is there a current eduroamCAT host support matrix that we can look at
> rather than just iOS?
> I tried to find one, not too successfully though ..other than what shows
> up in a given profile that is.

Good point. We need to work on our advertising :-)

Ihave just implemented this for 1.1.2. The support matrix is then on the
"About eduroam CAT" overlay page.

I'm also thinking of "$NUMBER installers served" or "Making $NUMBER
institutions world-wide happy" or similar on the front page. Not sure if
that's maybe overdoing it a bit :-)

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1
Fax: +352 422473

recipient's key is known to me

  • Re: [cat-users] Support for Apple iOS / MacOS "ancient" versions, Stefan Winter, 10/29/2015