cat-users - Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: "Casartello, Thomas" <tomc AT westfield.ma.edu>
  • Cc: eduroam CAT Feedback <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] eduroam CAT: you have been invited to manage an IdP
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 07:38:15 +0000

> When I click this link I just get a large list of institutions am I not
> Doing it right?

please NEVER share your token in a public place - until it is used it grants
admin access to
your linked institution in eduroamCAT

if you are not listed in the big list of institutions, then your org is not
correctly federated
in eduGAIN and you'll have to use social media method such as facebook or
twitter to link
YOU as an admin, to the token that was sent to you.

alan