cat-users - [cat-users] eduroam cat for Kenyan Instititions

[cat-users] eduroam cat for Kenyan Instititions

  • From: Maureen Wanja Njue <mnjue AT kenet.or.ke>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] eduroam cat for Kenyan Instititions
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:22:42 +0300 (EAT)

Dear Sir/ Madam

I hope this finds you well. We at KENET https://www.kenet.or.ke  have been promoting eduroam and have managed to setup eduroam at a number of institutions in Kenya. The list can be seen here http://eduroam.ac.ke/ . Am interested in having cat for the institutions so that it will be easy for the institutions to have the students use eduroam. Kindly advice on the steps to follow.

Kind Regards,

Maureen Wanja Njue
KENET.

Tel:0732 150 500/ 0703044000