cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Check for missing realm

Re: [cat-users] Check for missing realm

  • From: Patrik Holmqvist <patrik.holmqvist AT su.se>
  • To: Jim Higham <J.C.Higham AT kent.ac.uk>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Check for missing realm
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 12:49:22 +0000
  • Accept-language: sv-SE, en-US

This is also a feature request from us at Stockholm university. The ability to add a custom helptext to the frame where you type in your credentials would be a big help for us.

Out users need to type in user/ppp@SU.SE

And the users miss that even though we have it in the instructions at the download page.

Regards

Patrik Holmqvist

Stockholm university