cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Android issues

Re: [cat-users] Android issues

  • From: Vicente Frutos <vfrutos AT soporte.cti.csic.es>
  • To: "Winders, Timothy A" <twinders AT southplainscollege.edu>, Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, "wifi AT csic.es" <wifi AT csic.es>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Android issues
  • Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:04:16 +0200

Hi all,

I have been testing with affected devices with only the CA certificate and it works.
Then I have added the others certificates and it makes all devices work correctly. I have tested a W8, Mac OS Yosemite, iPhone and Android 4.4.4 .
The only problem that I have seen is that some android devices have the "outer identity" field empty.
I really appreciate your help.

Kind regards,
Tito