cat-users - [cat-users] Android issues

[cat-users] Android issues

  • From: Vicente Frutos <vfrutos AT soporte.cti.csic.es>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Cc: wifi AT csic.es
  • Subject: [cat-users] Android issues
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 12:43:11 +0200

My name is Tito and I am the wireless network administrator for CSIC in Spain.
I am new in this mail list and I must catch up with the emails received.
In our case, we are having some problems with android devices. Basically, the installer does not work correctly and I have to uncheck the CA verification to work.
Obviously, this is not an option.
I am not sure if there is any reported issue related to this.
I have tested other installers like W8, iPhone or Mac OS Yosemite and they work correctly.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Tito