cat-users - [cat-users] Problems Ipad

[cat-users] Problems Ipad

  • From: Catarina Rubio Guerrero <catarina.rubio AT uib.es>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Cc: wifi AT uib.es
  • Subject: [cat-users] Problems Ipad
  • Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 09:39:16 +0200

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you to report a possible issue with the new version of eduroamCAT. I am a part of the team of the administrators of the wireless network of The University of the Balearic Islands.

We have been testing the new version with Ipad, which has OS 8.3.

Let me explain our procedure. We connected to a diferent SSID (not eduroam) to acces to cat.eduram.org. Then, we install our profile and it asks us our credencials to connect to eduroam and then our credencials to hotspot. Finally, we connect to the SSID eduroam and when we try to load a website, it doesn't let us and says that our device is not connected to Internet.

Do you have more information about this issue?

I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

King regards,
Catarina

P.S. Please do "Reply all" to the mail