cat-users - [cat-users] request for copy of eduroam-WXP-UoG.exe

[cat-users] request for copy of eduroam-WXP-UoG.exe

  • From: Eric Defferard <Eric.Defferard AT unige.ch>
  • To: <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] request for copy of eduroam-WXP-UoG.exe
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 09:56:25 +0200

My name is Eric Defferard.
I am a network administrator and Eduroam CAT IdP administrator at the University of Geneva, in Switzerland.

We acknowledge the decision taken by Eduroam to stop providing public access to packages containing code over which the company SecureW2 holds distribution rights and refuses public access to.

But as we have a copy of the eduroam-W7-UoG.exe authentication plug-in modules for the Windows 7 supplicant (for maintenance and mothballing of several important legacy systems), we are missing the eduroam-WXP-UoG.exe module for a handful of other important legacy systems running under Windows XP.

May I kindly ask you to send a copy of this Eduroam-WXP-UoG.exe, for Windows XP, taylored for the University of Geneva ?

Of oourse, UniGE shall restrict access to this module to UniGE staff only.

Thank you very much for your consideration and your reply.
Best regards,

Eric Defferard
Network engineer
University of Geneva