cat-users - [cat-users] Windows7 no longer available?

[cat-users] Windows7 no longer available?

  • From: "Angel, Judy" <admyet4 AT herts.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Windows7 no longer available?
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 07:21:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB

Hello

I have set up the University of Hertfordshire setup a long while ago and we find the tool very helpful in our eduroam rollout. It has been to notice yesterday that windown7 and vista are no longer available to download, and is showing red but I have made no change.  Can you please advise and assist in recovering the download option for this OS.

Many Thanks

Judy Angel

University of Hertfordshire