cat-users - [cat-users] Ubuntu 14.04 troubleshooting

[cat-users] Ubuntu 14.04 troubleshooting

  • From: Orazio Angelini <angelini.orazio AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Ubuntu 14.04 troubleshooting
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:03:31 +0000

I ran the CAT script on my laptop with ubuntu 14.04, and it added the eduroam access point in the network manager program.

I recently had to switch credentials at my institution, so I re-ran the script with my new credentials. But now in the network manager list I'm seeing two different access points with the same name, "eduroam", and I can delete neither of them. How can I delete the access point with the old credentials?

More generally, there isn't an "uninstall" section for linux users on your site, or any instructions on how to revert the changes made by the script. Is there any documentation?

Thanks for the support,

Orazio Angelini.