cat-users - [cat-users] PEAP-GTC

[cat-users] PEAP-GTC

  • From: Sabino Calò <sabino.calo AT uniba.it>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] PEAP-GTC
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 16:47:40 +0200

Dear Sir, I administer the eduroam service at the university of bari and
through our profile "students" is possible to also authenticate with PEAP-GTC.
This method is however not listed among those available.
Probably the availability of this new method would allow the issuing of the
profiles for windows vista and windows 7 recently removed for copyright
issues with SecureW2.
Is it correct?
Best regards
Sabino Calò