cat-users - [cat-users] Issue with CAT on MacOS Mavericks

[cat-users] Issue with CAT on MacOS Mavericks

  • From: Julien CABESSUT <julien.cabessut AT univ-tlse2.fr>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Issue with CAT on MacOS Mavericks
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:38:01 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I'm the eduroam and CAT administrator for Université de Toulouse 2 in France.

I've encountered the following issue when using CAT on a Mavericks-based MacBook Air : the wireless profile installs just fine on the system, but when trying to connect to eduroam a system message appears, telling me that the system was unable to verify the identity of the authentication server.

Yet every information displayed on the 802.1X dialog about the RADIUS and its certificate seems OK to me. I also do not see the RADIUS request reach my RADIUS server.

I've previously used CAT with no issues on several MacBooks.

Have you faced a similar issue on this version of the system or on the same model ?

Regards,
Julien.

--
Julien CABESSUT