cat-users - [cat-users] CAT reporting no CA certificate file

[cat-users] CAT reporting no CA certificate file

  • From: Bill Byers <b.byers AT ed.ac.uk>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] CAT reporting no CA certificate file
  • Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 13:54:27 +0000

CAT support,

My name is Bill Byers and I provide the support for the eduroam service
at the University of Edinburgh.

I have been recreating the University of Edinburgh CAT details and I
have hit the following issue

Having created a profile and exited the wizard, I see
"PEAP-MSCHAPv2 Information needed CA certificate file"

I then edit the profile and see
" The options

CA Certificate File
Name (CN) of Authentication Server
are already defined IdP-wide."

I then add the 3 certificates in the root chain.
It still says
"Information needed"
CA certificate file

Any comments,
Bill

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.