cat-users - [cat-users] Connecting to Eduroam at the Open University

[cat-users] Connecting to Eduroam at the Open University

  • From: Energy Maradza <E.Maradza AT pgr.reading.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] Connecting to Eduroam at the Open University
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2014 09:47:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

I have been using Eduroam at the Open University as a guest student for the past 2 and half years. From Mid July I however have not been able to. I have trouble shot the problem and my computer suggests the problem is to do with Authentication of my user details and password with the local eduroam server. I.e. Open University servers maybe?

I have spoken the Open University and they have suggested the problem is not with their systems. Could you help please so that I can access eduroam at the Open University as a visiting student.

Regards

Energy

Doctoral Researcher

Design Innovation Research Centre

University of Reading

216 Engineering Building

School of Construction Management and Engineering

Whiteknights, PO Box 225

Reading, RG6 6AY

Mobile: +44 (0) 789 9678 229

Landline: +44 (0)118 378 7172