cat-users - [cat-users] User Downloads statistics

[cat-users] User Downloads statistics

  • From: sebastian büttrich <sbut AT itu.dk>
  • To: <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] User Downloads statistics
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:58:52 +0200

dear all,

here at IT University of Copenhagen

we started last semester to advertise CAT towards student and staff,
and it s been a great help for our support desk,
and for a more secure wireless network.

Since CAT now has become more central for us,
we d be interested in detailed usage statistics.
We know we can see download totals,

but

is there any way to get more fine-grained stats?

say, per day or week and per OS?

thank you,

best regards,

sebastian

Sebastian Büttrich, PhD
Research Lab Manager
IT University of Copenhagen - http://www.itu.dk
pITLab - http://pit.itu.dk

address: Rued Langgaards Vej 7, 2300 København S, Denmark
office : 1C08
lab : 5C56
phone : +45 7218 5126
jabber :
sebastian_buettrich AT jabber.org
mail :
sebastian AT itu.dk
www : http://itu.dk/people/sbut/

  • [cat-users] User Downloads statistics, sebastian büttrich, 08/22/2014