cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Question

Re: [cat-users] Question

  • From: Chris Phillips <Chris.Phillips AT canarie.ca>
  • To: Lionel Valero <lionel.valero AT polymtl.ca>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Question
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 18:08:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Lionel,

CANARIE as the operator of eduroam in Canada would be the point of contact
for this request.

If you are looking for access to cat.eduroam.org, we can arrange it.

I'll send you more info directly to you in a moment to get you started.

Thanks.

Chris.

________________
Chris Phillips
Technical Architect, Canadian Access Federation | CANARIE|
chris.phillips AT canarie.ca

On 14-06-04 1:38 PM, "Lionel Valero"
<lionel.valero AT polymtl.ca>
wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I would like to know how to subscribre to that service (our name listed
>in the list).
>
>Regards
>
>--
>Lionel Valéro - Analyste Réseau
>ccna :: ccna wireless :: ccnp r&s
>École Polytechnique de Montréal
>514-340-4711x3320 - L7907

  • [cat-users] Question, Lionel Valero, 06/04/2014
    • Re: [cat-users] Question, Chris Phillips, 06/04/2014