cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Listing in cat.eduroam.org for University of Leiden, Holland

Re: [cat-users] Listing in cat.eduroam.org for University of Leiden, Holland

  • From: A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
  • To: "Noort, J.L. van" <j.l.van.noort AT issc.leidenuniv.nl>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, "Tulen, J.J.A." <j.j.a.tulen AT issc.leidenuniv.nl>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Listing in cat.eduroam.org for University of Leiden, Holland
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 14:31:25 +0000

> Could you help me get my organization listed in the list ?

being lsited in the eduroam CAT system is down to being present
in the eduroam database and having received an invite from your national
operators (SurfNet eduroam operators in your case). Universiteit Leiden
*is* in the eduroam database....so you just need to get your invite (and
how that is done varies from NRO to NRO)

alan