cat-users - [cat-users] CAT problem in Brazil

[cat-users] CAT problem in Brazil

  • From: Leandro Marcos de Oliveira Guimares <leandro.guimaraes AT rnp.br>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] CAT problem in Brazil
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:54:01 -0200 (BRST)

Hi guys!

I am Leandro Guimarães, responsible for Brazilian RO. We are facing some problems when we try to access CAT. After authenticated in RNP's IdP, it shows me a message:  "You are not managing any institutions. (Need help? Refer to the IdP administrator manual)"

Can you help me with this problem?

Another problem happens when I click on Unique Identifier, please see the image attached.

thanks in advance.

cheers

Leandro Marcos de O. Guimarães
Gerente de Serviços
Diretoria Adjunta de Gestão de Serviços
Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa - RNP
http://www.rnp.br         leandro.guimaraes AT rnp.br
Tel: +55 21 2102-9680
 Cel: +55 21 8007-1666

fone@rnp: 10204145