cat-users - [cat-users] my institute is not listed

[cat-users] my institute is not listed

  • From: اسامه الحمصي <ussama.alhomsi52 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] my institute is not listed
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 19:22:28 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam
good evening

I was invited by the Uni-Heidelberg for one week,
I am Senior consultant and head of Department of hematology and Oncology at
NCCCR -Hamad Medical corporation in Doha Qatar,
I asked to have WIFI access for my Iphone while I am living in the gastehaus
in Neuenheimer Feld 371 app.4857,
I was given the login and the password but it didnt work ,
I was able to have internet connection through the wire ,and entered the web
site "Eduroam.uni-hd.de" which require my medical institute ,
unfortunately it was not listed,
can you please guide me to be able to use the wifi during my one week stay in
Heidelberg.
thank you
with my best regards.