cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Issues with configuration assistance tool

Re: [cat-users] Issues with configuration assistance tool

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Jaspal Dhalley <J.S.Dhalley AT westminster.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, Hassan Olusesi <H.Olusesi AT westminster.ac.uk>, Carl Lobo <C.M.Lobo AT westminster.ac.uk>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Issues with configuration assistance tool
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 15:57:43 +0200

Jaspal,

Tomasz responded on 03 oct with the very probably definite solution - you only uploaded an intermediate CA certificate, not the root CA.

Did you try this?

Am 08.10.13 11:47, schrieb Jaspal Dhalley:

Hi there

Do we have an update on this at all ?

Regards

Jas.

____________________

Jaspal Dhalley

Network & Telecommunications Officer

University Of Westminster

115 New Cavendish Street

London

W1W 6UW

E:  J.S.Dhalley AT Westminster.ac.uk

P:  020 3506 4005

F:  020 7911 5093

W:  www.Westminster.ac.uk

This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential. If they have come to you in error you must not copy or show them to anyone, nor should you take any action based on them, other than to notify the error by replying to the sender.

 Please consider the environment, do you really need to print this email?