cat-users - Re: [cat-users] CAT with iPhone/iPad and older Macs

Re: [cat-users] CAT with iPhone/iPad and older Macs

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] CAT with iPhone/iPad and older Macs
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:29:26 +0200

Ther is also one other thing that I find strange.
When I have connected to your server with wpa_supplicant and downloaded the entire certificate load, I found the root certificate plus 3 other certificates instead of an expected one.
Not sure what is causing this or what this can result in, but it is unusual.
Tomasz