cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Eduroam Cat and IOS7

Re: [cat-users] Eduroam Cat and IOS7

  • From: Ayres G.J. <G.J.Ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • To: "'Galvin, Robert - Technical Officer - Computing Services'" <Robert.Galvin AT ittdublin.ie>, "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Eduroam Cat and IOS7
  • Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 07:36:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Its worth keeping in mind the Apple mobileconfig scripts only work with the Safari browser on iOS.

A new version of Google Chrome for iOS was launched the same time as iOS7, and a lot of our users are trying to load the mobileconfig file in Chrome now instead of Safari.

Gareth Ayres.

Swansea University.