cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Iphone Ios 7

Re: [cat-users] Iphone Ios 7

  • From: José Manuel Macías <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net, Rosario Fernández <rosario.fernandez AT ehu.es>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Iphone Ios 7
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 13:02:52 +0200

Hello Rosario,

I have been checking and it seems to me that iOS 7 is affected by a
bug that doesn't let their users connect to enterprise networks when
intermediate certificates are not provided in the profile. This can be
'workarounded' by your organization, but it's clearly an iOS 7 bug
that should be notified to Apple for them to fix it.

Regards,

José Manuel.