cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Iphone Ios 7

Re: [cat-users] Iphone Ios 7

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Rosario Fernández <rosario.fernandez AT ehu.es>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Iphone Ios 7
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:06:41 +0200

Hello,

I've heard multiple reports meanwhile that an iOS upgrade "kills"
previously working WiFi configurations - regardless if they were set up
with CAT or by other means.

The solution is very probably to delete the profile (from Settings app),
and re-install it from the CAT download page.

Please get back to the list if that solved the issue for you; it's
valuable information that we can use to help other people with!

--
Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche

Tel: +352 424409 1