cat-users - Re: [cat-users] IPAD download issue

Re: [cat-users] IPAD download issue

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: aaron street <aaron.street AT pirbright.ac.uk>
  • Cc: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] IPAD download issue
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:39:33 +0200

Hi Aaron,
  Did you use the default Safari browser in this iPad or something else?
Tomasz

W dniu 2013-08-28 11:16, aaron street pisze:

Dear Sir,

I have an issue that when I go to download a profile using the IPAD, I get a

“Cannot open page

Frame Load Interrupted”

Error message, I read it’s something about the format of the URL that the page is generating but is there any more you can tell me about why I get this error?

Kind regards

Aaron Street Network Systems Analyst

The Pirbright Institute

+44 (0) 1483 231368  ex  1368 email  aaron.street AT pirbright.ac.uk

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally privileged and is intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error please delete it & notify the originator immediately.
Unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is forbidden & may be unlawful.
The contents of this e-mail are the views of the sender and do not necessarily represent the views of the Institute.
This email and associated attachments has been checked locally for viruses but we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.
Communications on Institute computers are monitored to secure the effective operation of the systems and for other lawful purposes.

The Pirbright Institute is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no. 559784.
The Institute is also a registered charity.

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
          twoln AT umk.pl        http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne   Information&Communication Technology Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika     Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun               pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750     fax: +48-56-622-1850       tel kom.: +48-693-032-576